5 Ways to Unlock a Door without a Key For More Info Please Give Us A Call At (775) 507-7177 The Best Locksmith Services In Reno Call Us Today:(775) 507-7177
5 Ways to Unlock a Door without a Key ,It is a common habit of many people to misplace the vital door keys of their homes and cars, without which they are sure to face a very odd situation when they cannot get in their own house or vehicle. It may not be always possible to make a new key immediately from a locksmith, mainly at late hours of nights. In that case, it is best for these people to know certain techniques of opening a lock without using the key of that specific lock.
Popular techniques for opening a door lock without a key
- Lock picking is the most commonly used method that is used in the absence of a key of that lock. But it is essential to be aware of the internal parts of the concerned lock so that it becomes easier to pick it with a few household items of daily use, like hairpins, paper clips, rakes, hooks and tension wrenches. However, the processes of picking the lock of a house door and that of a car are quite different from each other.
- A credit card or any similar flat material made of plastic or PVC can be inserted through space where the door lock has been fastened, for forcibly opening it. However, this process is not at all applicable for the high-security locking systems or for opening the deadbolts. In case of ordinary locks, the slanted blot of the latch keeps the door tightly locked, which can be pushed back by inserting the plastic card forcibly.
- The drilling machine may be used to break open even the most secure locking system, by drilling carefully through the keyhole. But the entire lock can be damaged in this process and there is a high possibility that the lock may need to be replaced. Moreover, this operation should be done by expert hands, as the door may also be damaged in case of any carelessness. Apart from an electric drilling machine and its entire drilling kit, a screwdriver and a lubricant are also required in this process.
- Breaking down the entire door is an option for dislodging the door lock from its place, simply by kicking the door with great force. The door hinges may also be unscrewed to bring down the entire door, which also makes the door lock useless; but can be applied only if the hinges can be unscrewed from outside.
- Bumping the lock is the least popular option for opening the stubbornly fixed lock. A specially designed bump key is used for displacing the key pins and the driver pins of the ordinary locks. This bump key is forcibly inserted through the keyhole by pushing with a hammer or screwdriver. However, this process will not be applicable for a bump-proof lock.
5 Ways to Unlock a Door without a Key Call Us Now At (775) 507-7177